Saturday, April 21, 2007
wi||iam `I will Never Give Up On You =) says: (12:52:01 AM)lol
wi||iam `I will Never Give Up On You =) says: (12:52:01 AM)haha
wi||iam `I will Never Give Up On You =) says: (12:52:01 AM)class outing
wi||iam `I will Never Give Up On You =) says: (12:52:01 AM)=.='
-〝ﺡ£ifЁňЙ]O.o°• [forfour07.blogspot.com] says: (12:52:01 AM )to either escape or ice skating
[DOOHREHTORB] Can you Spare me some Change? says: (12:52:02 AM)yea
*.-[imSHAUN]-.* says: (12:52:22 AM)o ..
[DOOHREHTORB] Can you Spare me some Change? says: (12:52:22 AM)either i will escape to home or freeze
*.-[imSHAUN]-.* says: (12:52:22 AM)talkin abt that
*.-[imSHAUN]-.* says: (12:52:22 AM)yiying msged me jus now
*.-[imSHAUN]-.* says: (12:52:22 AM)lols
[DOOHREHTORB] Can you Spare me some Change? says: (12:52:26 AM)i dun wan to go
[DOOHREHTORB] Can you Spare me some Change? says: (12:52:29 AM)no %
[DOOHREHTORB] Can you Spare me some Change? says: (12:52:29 AM)$
wi||iam `I will Never Give Up On You =) says: (12:52:37 AM)me 2 =)
*.-[imSHAUN]-.* says: (12:52:41 AM)WILLIAM
*.-[imSHAUN]-.* says: (12:52:44 AM)NICE TRY
*.-[imSHAUN]-.* says: (12:52:45 AM)=)
wi||iam `I will Never Give Up On You =) says: (12:52:47 AM)?
Sher: Enlarge me...Your Joy, my strength. says: (12:52:47 AM)haha
wi||iam `I will Never Give Up On You =) says: (12:52:50 AM)come on man
wi||iam `I will Never Give Up On You =) says: (12:52:51 AM)no $
-〝ﺡ£ifЁňЙ]O.o°• [forfour07.blogspot.com] says: (12:52:52 AM)lol
wi||iam `I will Never Give Up On You =) says: (12:52:52 AM)LOL
*.-[imSHAUN]-.* says: (12:52:55 AM)dude
*.-[imSHAUN]-.* says: (12:52:58 AM)u and no money does not go together
*.-[imSHAUN]-.* says: (12:53:00 AM)-_-
[DOOHREHTORB] Can you Spare me some Change? says: (12:53:05 AM)lol
wi||iam `I will Never Give Up On You =) says: (12:53:06 AM)w/e..
[DOOHREHTORB] Can you Spare me some Change? says: (12:53:06 AM)william
Sher: Enlarge me...Your Joy, my strength. says: (12:53:08 AM)william its really true
*.-[imSHAUN]-.* says: (12:53:08 AM)lol!
*.-[imSHAUN]-.* says: (12:53:12 AM)HAHAHAHAHA
[DOOHREHTORB] Can you Spare me some Change? says: (12:53:14 AM)u suck at finding excuse
[DOOHREHTORB] Can you Spare me some Change? says: (12:53:17 AM):P
wi||iam `I will Never Give Up On You =) says: (12:53:17 AM)=.='
wi||iam `I will Never Give Up On You =) says: (12:53:20 AM)lols
wi||iam `I will Never Give Up On You =) says: (12:53:20 AM)HAHA
[DOOHREHTORB] Can you Spare me some Change? says: (12:53:23 AM)leme teach u someting better
[DOOHREHTORB] Can you Spare me some Change? says: (12:53:32 AM)u need to look after ur grandma on sundays
[DOOHREHTORB] Can you Spare me some Change? says: (12:53:39 AM)cos ur sis going out w/ boyfriedn
-〝ﺡ£ifЁňЙ]O.o°• [forfour07.blogspot.com] says: (12:53:41 AM)LOL
Haha my gosh...the Outram boys are hilarious! Will, i must agree with shaun that u and $ go hand in hand...haha anyway i'll pass u cash tml k. I hope that u guys will get the tickets too! i dun wanna sit aloooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeee.
Fri's SOT: The HS moved, i broke into holy laughter. "My joy will be your strength." Whooop...