Wednesday, April 11, 2007
My heart goes out for you.
[First chapter of today]
My heart goes out for you. I'm feeling heavy on the inside. I am provoked and feel powerless at the same time. What is to be said? What is to be done? I do not wish to speak with the mere wisdom of man. I do not wish to speak with just empathy. I do not wish to let the matter just bypass me. Yet am i in any position to intervene? If not, I shall keep my silence. I don't want a "save the world" mentality. I am no saviour but i want to make a difference. Change comes one at a time, at least for now. For the one whom I encountered, there must be many more out there. Similar ones - lost; directionless; purposeless; sinking. How? I can't ignore. What? I have little at hand. Why? Because you love. Thus? I obey.
Speak HS. Only you can bring them to the WAY, the TRUTH, the LIFE.
[Second chapter of the day]
2 more weeks before i leave the ministry. Counting down. Preparing myself against any severe separation anxiety. Good things have to come to an end sometimes. Went up to the library just to do the evaluation paper. Always enjoy being there searching for books and reading up. Every visit, a new discovery. Every stay, a value added moment. I sat on the high seat, looking beyond the misty window. What a bird's eye view - the heartland, the schools, the marketplace. Thoughts deposited. I reflected.
How do i micro-manage?
How do i macro-manage?
How do i utilise resources?
How do i administer effectively?
How do i bring the best out of people?
I know you're bringing me to a whole new level. Getting out. Breaking through.
[Final chapter of the day]
Before i end, i thank God for Will. He took time just to pass me the umbrella. Not only so, he was drenched in the rain. I'm proud of this boy, not cos of what he has done for me but the attitude beneath the action he carried out today. Thank you.
[Strength][Hunger][Creativity]
I'm dozing off as usual. May the brand new day come quickly!