Monday, April 16, 2007

Refreshed.

First allow me to complain about...my MAGGIE MEE!!! I ate the most distasteful maggie mee in my entire life just now. (Yesh, i cooked it...) Oh man...haha i added too much water and apparently the seasoning was diluted...maggie mee has never tasted that bad in times of hunger. Haha. Shall not eat it for eons...i hope. Have been very impacted by the past services. Each service just got better. Was very moved by the compassion of God today. Pst Benny Hinn made several illustrations of Jesus' numerous healings and he ended with this phrase (i couldn't remember the exact one) "The Lord is never too busy to heal the sick." It really hit me strong. I could picture a vivid image of how Jesus would move from place to place just to answer the requests of relatives and friends of those who are sick and dying. I could see how He would just go on and go on, motivated by love and filled with the compassion for those ppl reaching out to Him in desperation, in need and in hope...My Lord really loves. He loves beyond boundaries - the paralytic, the leper, the outcasts. He loves beyond words. I often wonder deep inside, who are we that we deserve such love from God. Yet, He once again demonstrated His love through the healing miracles today. I am simply awestruck. The "wows" have never stopped ever since i believe. Seeing the chinese nationals so desperate and hungry for the Lord stirred mixed feelings within. Tremendously challenged by their love and desire for Him and ashamed at the same time, i have taken things for granted having been placed in such a privileged position. They paid such high prices - wanting the anointing, wanting the revival. Will i and will my members be willing to pay the price to see the anointing and revival?...I won't forget that very moment. I can't shove it away just like that. Will be starting SOT in less than 6 hrs time. Pretty excited. I know i will be very stretched this time round. Sch, work, family and ministry. For a period, i was really screaming to myself, "SHERYL, ARE U MAD??? DO YOU KNOW WHAT U R IN FOR? CAN U HANDLE?" Honestly, i can't. But WITH HIM, I CAN. I am allowing enlargement to take place. I know this is the price for the prayer i made. So i won't look back; i won't regret; i won't give up. Its definitely not the time for these to take place. Let these 4 months be set apart for you. Consecration starts now. For You. Haha to my good buddies, let's jia you together. i am excited by the fact that we can go to SOT together this yr. Strive and grow together! Hehe. Now let me reiterate what Meiyan said, "Have a life-changing 4 mths. We have the best attitude! =)"