Saturday, April 7, 2007
Thoughts...
Sitting down and hearing what he has to say...i checked my heart and deep down, i know i've not been going all the way to do my best. I was neither here nor there, just lukewarm...perhaps even apathetic. It was set before us but we had not rise up accordingly. My attitude was casual and careless. My actions were casual and careless. Never wanted to let him feel this way; never wanted to let him feel that he's alone. I felt sorry, totally abandoning my old attitudes and actions...HS, fine-tune this heart of mine. Let my heart beat in unity with his...No more lukewarmness and casual responses. No more.
On a lighter mode, i've settled what was in my heart on the past few days. An anchor launched and a new voyage to begin. Soon. Hmmmm daunting yet exciting. The sky is the limit. I dun want to merely survive. Its time to go up and above. To fly, to soar...to make an impact where i always dream to be. Thank you for the opportunity. Another long day ahead...i'm looking forward to it. Hope my cousins will come! [Breaking through generations]