Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter 6-8 April...

Easter has been great, the drama was amazing, the presence of God was there. Once again, Pastor preached with such anointing and confidence for each service. The carnival had lots more food than last year, haha yum yum. Adding these together, most people would give a thumbs up for the events happening this Easter. Hmmm i'm reminded and touched once again by His love for me, for the people...yet i can't help but feel a tinge of sadness within.

Though numbers came, i wasn't satisfied. As ppl wowed at the numbers, i smiled. Praise God yeah. I never take this for granted. Every person is much more than a representation of a number. Every individual, a soul loved dearly by God. I'm grateful for the chance to sow seeds into people's lives. But more importantly, i wanted to see lives radically changed and transformed this time round. I recalled services of which ppl literally wept in His presence. I recalled my encounter in church the first time...tears ran down my cheeks, refusing to stop no matter how hard i tried to stop. I'm not saying that all should literally start crying or wailing when they respond to the altar call. I'm not a sadistic person for a start. Its just...hmmm i want to see a greater move of God. Its that one touch from heaven, their lives will never be the same again. Out of that encounter, they decide to love Him. Out of that love, they choose to commit. The reality of God is just amazingly real, well at least to me. Its more than just feeling good, its more than just a mental picture built on your imagination. Its...just so much more...

The drama is good, praise God. I'm glad the people really enjoyed it. However, i had hopes that they'd have said something else instead. But its alright, i want to focus on the positive of things. This week is a much more crucial period. I need lotsa strength and to stay focused...HS let's partner together. Heading for something bigger...i am...dissatisfied...dissatisfied...dissatisfied...

What to do with the things you've placed in my heart? Unveil my eyes. Speak to my heart strategies and plans. Let there be discretion and wisdom exercised. Your kingdom come, your will be done.

To end with, a picture with my beloved members and friends...