Monday, April 23, 2007
The Service
"What do you want?"
"I want all of you. I want more of you. I want to see strong youths spiritually hungry for you. A whole new generation of youths who love you with all their hearts n everything of them for you. I want revival."
"It shall be granted...
A hallmark of your faith."
I lay down all my rights.
The Musical
In the heart of every man, there is a seed of greatness deposited in him.
"They have dreams, but I can give dreams bigger than these."
"This is the cultural mandate. This is the cultural mandate. We have to lay hold of it."
I dream.
Mon SOT
"Do not seek the glory of men, do not seek the glory of self. Seek My Glory."
"Peace, peace i leave with you. Peace, peace i leave with you."
A blanket of peace. A gentle covering over the scars left behind by anxieties and fears.
I was comforted.
Office
Leaving office next week. While fretting over the amount of work i have to finish by next mon, i was still finding time to chat with my colleagues. Was irritating AT and her kampong again..."How old are you?...Don't tell you...How old is she?...Sher, why you must tell lies, say that she's only 30?" Laughter broke out.
They are amazingly nice ppl. Haha 2 people offered to send me home today. 3 people asked me how my health is getting along. Monster asked me how i was and we bickered in the toilet. haha~ MM gave me chocolates-toblerone. Meiz said that they have a gift from taiwan for me. Ah beng is treating me dinner on Wed. A&W are organizing a farewell dinner for me next week. Indian food. Yippee! Thank you good friend. Wah haha feel very blessed. They pout when they heard me leaving. I feel my heart pricked with sadness at every thought of leaving the place. I will miss them...i really do. I hope i've been a blessing to them just as how they've been to me. They have taught me a lot of things in life. They have shown me the value of passion. They have brought me beyond my horizon of thinking. Still, i must go. Preparing to leave.
I have to move on.
MSN
Shaun, u scam me... =(
changed my nick to Sherscammed. you're the cause! haha~
Email
Fight with the heart of a warrior. I will stand with you in Him.
In parts...
"You will be wounded by the Enemy. He knows the wounds of your past, and he will try to wound you again in the same place. But these wounds are different; these are honor-wounds..."
"The kingdom of heaven suffers violence," said Jesus, "and violent men take it by force."
"If you are going to live in God's kingdom, Jesus says, its going to take every ounce of passion and forcefulness you've got. Things are going to get fierce, that's why you were given a fierce heart..."