Thursday, April 19, 2007
SOT happenings...
Tues: "Not just to adapt to culture, but to embrace the culture."
Wed: "Delight in the Lord and He shall grant you the desires of Your heart."
Thurs: Today, i felt the fire of God in such tangible manner for the first time. A new encounter.
I asked Him, "why these months of intensive training?" He replied,"You have enough of stamina-building, its time to build strength..."
Can't sleep. Been thinking a lot, burdened with stuff.
The winds are changing. He is really attacking hard. I know ppl are acting up and not all are with me. Many are unaware, some are lukewarm. A handful are wounded, quite a number distracted. a few have been tempted away by the youthful lusts. Even if they may not be officially together, their hearts are emotionally attached to some others than to the First Love. They may be physically there, even outwardly obedient. But i no longer feel the heartbeat as passionate and focused as before. Becoming unfamiliar.
I am uncomfortable, having to deal with certain issues. Yet, i know i have to do it sooner or later. Grant me wisdom. The drawing away is not the problem. It is a symptom of a heart condition. Let me address them with your given plans.
Yet I remember the few who are still faithful.
A new voyage with a small but mighty crew. A new battle taking place. The storm before the mighty breakthrough. I must endure.
Grant me people of a different spirit. People who will live their lives with courage despite the failures and brokenness. Wholeheartedly following you. With conviction in consecration. Get those on the team ready. Time is running out. I have faith in you. What you promised may tarry but it will come to pass. I love you.