I really love the latest praise song.
"Not gonna live by what I see"
This year has been honestly tough and marked with numerous challenging moments.
"No gonna live by what I feel"
I have never found myself wanting to quit and giving up as much as this year.
"Deep down I know that you are here with me"
Yet each time, I remind myself of this prayer in the days of youth - I will not let go of you unless you let me go first.
I see the people before me - the living examples who have been there, done that and will continue to go forth.
I am encouraged.
And I see the people after me - the next generation who will rise up to live lives selflessly for Jesus and fight for His cause.
And I go on to encourage.
"I know that You can do anything."
I really really really want to breakthrough not when 2010 comes but let it be now.
"Through You I can do anything, I can do all things"
When my faith leaks, when I am weak, when I am in need, when I come to the end of myself...that's where you are.
"Cos its You who gives me strength"
When they say it is impossible, it is possible with You.
You reminded me of the faith and breakthroughs.
Yes revive the dreams that come from You once again!
I will end the year well!
With You.
"Nothing is impossible!"
My faith song :)
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!