Monday, December 7, 2009

Random thoughts

I thought about you and you.

And my heart aches.

I wish for your hearts to turn towards Him again.
______________________________

Time management...

How often business has been the reason.

I wonder how.

I do what I can.

I am willing to be willing.
______________________________

The alluring lights along the streets.

The sprinkling of Christmas magical feel.

The inspiration of the Christmas carol.

I remember that the spirit of Christmas is not just about getting, it is about giving.

I want some time to buy gifts :)
_______________________________

I have been feeling a lot recently.

And I come to an awakening that there have been some misplaced focus.

It is not about the number of people who are physically around this Christmas. It is the number of hearts who are preparing themselves to extend the love and win souls this Christmas.

I want to pray through and break through.

"Show me how to live."
______________________________

It is going to be a year soon.

There have been many, many changes.

I know and I see and I feel.

Sometimes there's just so much and it has been challenging.

But I thank God for ppl who are there to keep me in check and grounded and I pray that there will always be such mentors and friends surrounding me.

Thank you :)
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!