Wednesday, December 23, 2009

...

Feeling really awful now...

I will be healed in Jesus' name!!!
_______________________________

Meantime, thank you boss and all my fellow colleagues :)

Thank you for...

1. 1kg dumbells
2. MAC foundation, concealer & blusher
3. Little ms sunshine card
4. Green bolero
5. Clinique mascara
6. Sandwiches
7. Sleeveless top
8. Scented candle

Thank you so much. I am blessed to have you guys. We're a miracle team :D
__________________________________

Random...

Thanks ting for the sketch book, yes I will start drawing again :)

And I finally got my jacket and black boots too. PTL.

Thanks lydia for standing in e gap today.

I am praying for all the family members n friends for Christmas, please pray for the chinese students from team 7 too!

Pls pray for me to quickly get well soon too. No time to lose!

Sher wishes all a merry christmas :)


Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!