Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good morning december!

Good morning December,

How have you been?

Its been awhile since I last greeted you.

I am just so glad that most of the major events are over and I am looking forward to christmas cg, candlelight svc and christmas!

Wrapping presents aren't one of the fun things that I would like to do but the thought of people receiving their presents with a smile on their faces sure motivates me a lot. Don't you agree?

Well, of course I am EXCITED that my birthday is coming soon. Yay!

I am entering into the later part of my 20s. People say that I am old now but I disagree. I am just maturing! LOL.

And hey I am believing that the best is yet to be and greater things I have not yet seen and done!

December, december...let me tell you the next 21 presents so that you can let the One and the rest know what I want! Hahaha :D

Just a recap:
8. Running shoes (no more nike, asics is good. Hee)
9. Sports apparel

And more...
10. 1kg dumbells
11. Yoga mat
12. Mac makeup foundation
13. Smart chic black jacket
14. Formal tops from Joop
15. Clothes from Lver
16. Desigual tops
17. Flat formal boots (I think I will buy it from schu)
18. Nice black wedges
19. Aldo heels with studs
20. Comfortable Sneakers (for visitations)
21. Long necklaces
22. Chunky accessories!
23. Fossil long wallet
24. A new classy watch
25. New spectacles
26. Highlight my hair
27. Get my driving licence (somebody impose me please!)
28. Acts 16:31
29. Members to love Jesus, walking with the Lord, pursue God's dreams in their lives.
30. CG to grow healthily and MULTIPLY!
31. Shh...

Hahaha. Well that's my wishlist, if you can't get any for me, pray for me! :D

December, december, I got to go. I hope this birthday I can do something special. I am inspired to create again!

Woohoo!

Talk to you again, love December!

Happy Sher

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!