Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome December I

Hello December,

Did you remember that it is my birthday month and that’s why you are here?

Yay! I’m so glad that you remember :)

Do you know that I have been telling people a present a day makes me happy everyday?

December, let me tell you what I want ok?

Please read on!

1) Lomo-camera

There are many different kinds and I am so confused but my friends have agreed to get one for me! Hurray! :D

868849

Holga 35 mm camera – to play with color and contrast. Vignetting, i like!

 

890719

Fisheye 2 White Edition – the 170 degree view of things!

942026

Diana+ Edelweiss Edition – to capture the dreamy feel!

950248

Fisheye Woodgrain Edition – The vintage feel is a beauty!

Which one should I choose? Votes please! :D

2) Lomo-camera film and accessories

How can I play with this gadget without them? LOL.

3) An orange Canon Ixus 95 camera

142__1_Canon_IXY_110_IS_Orange

Check this wonderful picture-taking device dipped in ORANGE!

*Whee Whee*….ain’t this another beauty waiting to be seated on my hands?

4)  A gadget that allows me to listen to sermons  and music everywhere I go!

I miss my past companions (they have left me prematurely due to unfortunate circumstances – One of them drowned in a bag soaked with water)

5) Full set of Zig Clean Color markers, papers, stickers and lots of scrapbook materials!

If you have been to the Paper Market at Raffles City, you will know why I love them :)

6) Sky dresses!

Ok I must admit, I tried one lately. I think they are really NICE but it will take me a lot of guts to wear them! Lol.

7) The cheaper versions – FOREVER 21 dresses!

I REALLY REALLY LIKE E DRESSES. Haha.

Chan Eng will totally agree with me :)

55009996

I think this dress has such a subtle glam feel to it. Gorgeous!

 59975593 63155185 61886986

I think such prints are just so eye-catching! :)

 

I have a soft spot for halter-neck tops and dresses!

64210534 64544902 

Flowers always make me feel bright and shiny!

66840586

Haha doesn’t the black shiny dress looks like the one from M)phosis? A plus point, it is much cheaper from FOREVER 21 too. *wink*

71947051  68806933-01

I guess there’s a rocker side of me. Studs always captures my attention!

69140527

Not my usual choices but I really think the cheetah prints are nice for NOW.

December, did I tell you that my friend just gave me a FOREVER 21 voucher for my birthday?

Hahaha, I can start some shopping now! YAY-ness!

8) A FAT FAT TIGGER TOY

417i6F3BAyL__SL500_AA280_

Hahaha see don’t you think ORANGE looks great on Tigger!

Can you hear it telling you, “HUG ME, HUG ME?”

Yes Tigger, I’m hearing you!!!

Okay, December.

I know its still too early but I can’t help peeking at these!

I shall update my “a present a day” series at a later time.

But please remember to read again and do something next!

Bye December, i shall get back to work for now.

But like Charles Dickens’ book – (with) GREAT EXPECTATIONS.

December has witnessed S turn into a greedy materialistic lil’ monster. LOL.