Thursday, December 10, 2009

...

I really feel burdened.

I am sad that there are some who are complacent.

The lack of faith.

The lack of serving.

The lack of interest.

The lack of fervency for Him.

What is loving God really about?

To you.

Reasons.

That will always be.

For not being able to.

Willingness.

That's another thing on its own.

In the midst of all, I wonder if there's a burden for the lost.

The harvest.

It is really not about "I try".

It is really not about fulfilling a duty.

It is really not because I say so.

A thousand words of correction may fall to the ground.

But a word from You will bring conviction and transformation.

Lord, tell me how.
_______________________________

I thank God for grace.

I hope the families enjoyed themselves.

I'm >10,000 hours away to handling greater things to come.
_______________________________

I was very encouraged by JS and his trainings for marathons.

I can identify.

I run and await for new revelations.

"God is a God of new things!"

Sundown? :)

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!