Friday, November 30, 2007

[Working...] A bit upset today. Was blasted by a client. Wrongly accused. But well... I learnt a true classic example... Of how someone can be sincere But sincerely wrong. I am reminded that one good act... Does not guarantee one good response. I am thankful that there's always people... Moulding me in patience and humility. There is a discomfort within... O well, I just need to shake it out. [God is a miracle-making God] Example 1 I was stuck in an industrial area yesterday. Badly needed a cab back to office. I closed my eyes and prayed. "God! I need a miracle! A cab in Jesus' name!" I got through the operator and I saw an empty cab. Woohoo!~ I asked for one. And He gave me options to choose. God never fails. He amazes me at times. Example 2 I needed 2 donation boxes badly. By tomorrow. I was in a fix. Vic called and helped me. An answer came, along with a big grin. "$50 and much cheaper. By tomorrow." You see, nothing is impossible. Being His, we can make things happen. Vic, i salute you. I need greater composure. Thank You for Your Grace. [Just now] "Wei...hello how ya?" Haha i knew something was going on. But hey i welcome your call. No worries, i haven't heard of you for long. Its alright, i know you just needed to ventilate too. Sorry ah...i didnt say much constructive words. But i hope my ears made a difference. Keke~ No worries k. Don't torment yourself for 1 mth. Enjoy your holidays and set your mind on others... Constructive and pleasant activities to keep you busy. I believe that things will turn out good. Haha btw pls don't link everyone and anyone with me. And i think you need to quit asking me the same question. Haha too many people have been asking. I am a lil bored. Well hope i made your night. You owe me one bowl of rice. Keke night. [Dec...] Christmas is coming! Yea! My birthday too! YEAH! Haha.