Saturday, November 17, 2007

[I am blessed this week] Lamb helped me carry my laptop bag. Mei Li msged me asking how i'm feeling. Papa bought veggies for me to eat. Yea. I took cab to work. Slept a bit. Woohoo. G made saltwater & brought food into the rm for me. A: Shin gin nan...*hit my arm* Maisarah came and hit him back...i laughed. Girls will always protect girls. Undeniable. R: Eh why you wear your sister's top? I rolled my eyes. Hello... haha its a bolero. R & A argued with each other about the word "illicit". V told me the characters of Heroes. Got me a lil' interested. The Macchiato gals tagged my friendster. They are real sweet things. My members took turns to carry my bag. Salute to the brotherhood. Elmo bro played with me. Refused to open door. Locked me out. Irritating but i found it amusing too. Best of all, He spoke. I need just that. Sorry for the bad attitude & neglience. I will work on it. Do not be stressed. Stay focused, stay sharp alright. Live the message inside out. I know who I am in You. Hey self-talk works. For the lady here. Just thinking loud. As usual. I am blessed. So much more. Thank you. Loves.