Thursday, November 1, 2007

It takes nothing to dream... No one bothers when the dream is kept within No one challenges when it incubates in the head Till the day, the dream is verbalised Till the day, it is pursued with passion & diligence Then the change happens It will cause you everything to turn dreams into reality... When you decide to put arms and legs to your dreams As you purpose to birth forth into tangibility While preparing its entrance in the natural realm Had the first smack on the face when i shared my dreams I felt ridiculed and put down despite the fact of transparency I know i was defensive initially and therefore decided to shut up Didn't ask for complete understanding; just a lending ear I know mere words can't sway a heart to total conviction Just do what I can do, plan the best that i can and know how For the author who inscribed the dreams in my heart Will do what i cannot do and bring all things to completion. On a lighter note... I ate delicious meesua today Thank God for vic and reagan! W268 let's go there someday haha~