Sunday, November 25, 2007

Just taking a short break now...

Went to window shop at Vivo while waiting for the rest of them to come.

[Pull & Bear]

Woo....

[Forever 21]

Wah...

[River Island]

Ahhhhh......

I like the grunge feel of Pull & Bear...
The vibrancy & loudness of Forever 21...
The classy look of River Island....

Haha but well, I will settle for the first 2 for next mth.
River Island's out of the budget. Keke~

[Page One]

What a cool bookstore. I headed straight to the art & design area.
Tempted to get the t-shirt book & the fashion design template book.
Well these are just books you probably like to have but will never buy.
Extravagant purchases. The bookshelves are different from the normal ones.
They are slanted at a higher angle from one side. Pretty innovative concept.
Worth another visit when you want to recharge yourself for fresh ideas.

[Outdoor]

Loved the circular red seat while I looked over to Sentosa.
Felt the winds' gentle embrace. A pleasant and relaxed moment.
Beautiful view of the sunset. Enjoyed the solitude very much.
Enjoyed the talk with You. Your words' been ringing...





The day is finally here.

My friend and member has finally left.
A new journey he is embarking.
A new enviroment he will plant in.
New people he will meet. New things he will encounter.
It is sad to see him go. But it will not be the last meet.
Our friendship is of eternity. Let my prayers be answered.
I wish him best. Accompanied with His blessings. Loves.