Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Well another eventful day. I enjoyed today's bus ride. Read n listened. I just had to think through what's needed to be done. Urgent and important ones first. My mind was in a cluster. I listened..."What gets your attention, gets you." How true. I scanned through the things I give attention to. Once again, e time of throwing away n e time of reinforcing. [Set my mind on the things above] Met my ex-colleagues at the Conference of Rehab on Youth Offenders. I saw Monster, Sab, my Big Bro, Andre, Dass and many more... Wah haha like family gathering. I felt happy seeing them. Sitting there in the room...i just get inspired. Thinking of Breakaway programme... What Dr David Atschuler presented... Gave me new ideas, fresh perspective... Breakaway from group living...into community... Breakaway from external controls...to develop internal self-control... Breakaway from old lifestyle...into new responsible living... Breakway from the old...into the new... I thought of Louis too. I wonder how he is right now. [Allow me to practise what i've accquired] Went to Dempsey Road. I was honestly worried about the ambience. Mingli sent a reply that left me hanging in the air. Haha~ I only felt relieved when I got in there. Howard reaffirmed. Keke well tho there were hipcups along the way, I still wanna thank God. Thank God for the good service provided by the staff. Thank God that all were understanding. Thank God that the food turned out pretty well. Thank God for the rain. Yesh...its still a blessing in disguise. At least the rain chased the mosquitoes away. Well hope Pst enjoyed himself! And we took pics with him & Wenling. Yea~ [Bless the man of God...that he will grow in stature, in wisdom n in favor with God & men] It is these times that I will know what's really in me... I will maintain a great attitude. O yea.