Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I can't sleep again in the wee hours of the night... Looking at you I sometimes see a part of me The old me battling The new me emerging A reflection of whom i used to be A projection of how you are going to be If. Our destinies truly intertwined Without a doubt i know why What i refused to face He puts it right upfront What i always try to avoid He drops it along the way Is my leniency a true extension of grace Or just an excuse to cover up the fears You speak and that truth will surface Oh that I will be your mouthpiece Undaunted, resoluted Truth accompanied with love Reckless? No problem. I'll take it as boldness. Pride? Its ok, something will deflat it sooner or later. Stubborness? Well, a lesson of submission will come along the way. But i guess there're just some traits that keep me busy. Messy and troublesome indeed To be honest, i detest clearing up Firefighting gets tiring And I'd rather not be a firewoman But my heart is with them I do whatever it means best I speak whatever is necessary I pray for within and without Give me a heart like Hosea I pray that there'll never be another her Pouring out my heart for you I believe in transformation of lives Banking on the change by Him "Not by might, nor by power, but by Your Spirit..." Yes, O mountain I speak against it! Fighting for unity "Before Zerubabbel, you shall become a plain!...Grace, grace unto it!"