Thursday, November 22, 2007
My stress level has been quite high recently.
Due to internal and external factors.
Due to unforeseen circumstances & personal carelessness.
I left without my wallet on 2 different occasions.
Once at Dempsey Hut, another time today.
Talked, talked, talked to my ex-colleagues n left it on the table.
The funny thing is when I realised that the wallet was not with me...
I just went, "Oh no..." Then i strolled back to the restaurant.
I had no panic or anxiety attack...A thought slipped by, "Lose, lose lor..."
Haha on hindsight...I wondered if its a sign of bo-cham due to fatigue.
Or that the absence of my wallet is too insignificant cos i'm LOADED.
Wah haha...But well i must constantly reject small capacity mentality.
So shall i pray here - to have an elephant memory & the strength of a bear!
Another highlight of the day.
Something happened to my dress.
Alvin was laughing at my constipated & helpless face.
I felt like strangling him for a moment. *BISH*
Adrian forewarned me not to eat anything. *A-BISH*
As if it were the cause LOH. Haha.
Thank God for Vic. At least she's more sympathetic.
$64 passed me by as I purchased a set of formal wear.
Eh...*faint* But well, my friends said..."Good what...new clothes siah."
Went for home visit just now.
Almost wanted to cry when I heard the lady shared.
Abandoned by her own husband. I thought to myself...“臭男人”
Alright, I am not referring to every guy in general. Just tt HUSBAND!!!
Left his wife for another woman. Left the children fatherless.
Left the entire family to fend for themselves while he runs away to overseas.
I can accept the fact tt a man has weaknesses and will make mistakes...
But I have reservations of him refusing to shoulder responsibilities he had earlier committed...
I'm sorry if I dun sound like rational...evidently heart over head now...
But I reckon I dun need to be objective all the time...just wanna ventilate...
*ROAR*...dun ever let me know who this guy is man...O well i prob never will anyway!
Just in a complaining mode today.
But I'm equally mindful of this - My attitude determines my altitude.
To surround and soak my life with attitudes of humility & thanksgiving.
Praise Ye the Lord! Yes, PRAISE IS A CHOICED SACRIFICE.
I am still learning how to act upon it everyday. Smiles.