Saturday, February 2, 2008
A week's summary...
Had some inspirations to draw again.
Not one of my best works. But I enjoyed the process.
Dabbling on the idea of art therapy again.
Should i or should i not?
This has been a pretty hectic week.
Have loads of work to clear before CNY.
Quick, quick, Sher. Finish them!
I am surrounded with great ppl.
They provoke, disrupt, smash & upset.
Nothing negative but that I may grow.
Enlarge, Sher. You can, you will & are able.
Home visit. Auntie has been really sweet.
How can someone be so resilient?
No doubt, His hand is upon her.
No money to buy CNY goodies.
My heart went soft.
Ate Carl's Junior. Like $25 spent?!!
Keke alrightz with Mar. Then i went to shop.
Not much mood to buy clothes this year.
So unlike me in previous years.
Maybe my shopaholic stamina is really dwindling.
Keke then we ate deserts. Then bs.
Great, home @ 1am. I thot, "I'm really mad."
Been long time since i sang the song.
"I lay down my life for You.
Throw down my crowns before You.
Give up my all for Your name.
My Savior how I adore You.
Healer my heart longs for You.
Jesus You're worthy to be praised."
Told my members the power of smile yest.
Yeah man, i need to smile more.
Show my pearlie yellows.
(Well i've been drinking too much tea!)
SMILES.
The value of seeing the works far exceeds the price I pay.
Therefore I continue and run along with it...For this cause.
Back to....
Pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack, pack!