Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Bad bad cramps.
Dear Daddy, take it away.
The eternal values to be instilled.
1. Loyalty
2. Commitment
3. Respect
4. Accountability
5. Family
6. Love
7. Faithfulness
8. Hardwork
9. Integrity
10. Generosity
Do not elevate yourself to the level of the one you serve.
Faithfulness is the cornerstone of character.
Work on them, Sher.
Don't serve at your own convenience - we serve and not the other way round.
Thank you for your encouragement.
I need nothing more than to hear your words.
Love is the reason. I still love you and I remember.
The greatest decision I have made is to love and follow you...
I recall the times where I hugged my pillow and whispered to you.
After all these times, you never fail.
Love truly never fails.
The greatest thing in all my life is loving you.
The greatest thing in all my life is loving you.
I want to love you more, I want to love you more.
The greatest thing in my life is loving you.