Thursday, February 28, 2008

As a social worker, I faced different dilemmas. The need to balance emotions and being objective. The need to balance love and be discerning & wise. I find myself questioning these in my head... "Didn't the bible say, I was naked and you clothed me...as you did it for them, you did for Me." "But be careful of being gullible & getting cheated..." "Why do you feel so much for this person?" "Can't you sympathise more and assume less?" "You're in a fix. Run away." "No, stay put and be courageous. Fight your fears off." "You don't know how to handle these. You have never done it before." "It's alright to try, make mistakes and learn." "Don't be a fool, thinking you can save the world." "Don't be limited, God is with you. You are a problem solver." I am doing more than solving people's problems. I am a juggler too; keeping the balls of personal and social needs in my hands. Yes, I need to rule my spirit. My joy is not based on circumstances. ____________________________________________________________________ Keke still remember what I told you? If not for God, I think we would have died of rejection. Rejection from the closest and the ones we love. Thank God we're still alive. Phew. SMILES. ____________________________________________________________________ You know i don't need brave fronts. Just honesty. It is always better to talk things out rather than hide. walk, walk, walk, walk in the light... Walking with Jesus alone.