I realised that this place is no longer just mine.
I have a responsibility of the entries I write.
_____________________________________________________________________
Will, you're finally off to Aussie!
Pls take care of yourself & study hard.
Get integrated into a good church & grow in God.
Keep in contact alrightz. Love you lots!
_____________________________________________________________________
Ok at least I was perked up by the drink.
And it was a fruitful bus stop chat.
It's always good to talk to you.
Cos' you often lead me to see things in a different angle.
Well, our talk abt holidaying together can finally materialise.
Soon, i hope. Haha.
____________________________________________________________________
I wanna watch CJ7.
Or at least something thought provoking.
Just not in the mood for slapstick comedies.
Pre-CNY shopping. Attracted to these! I bought 2 bags of my fave chips. Hehe

What a cute car. But a MPV is still tops on my list!
I have never seen such thinnly sliced sashimi!
I chose the yellow balls. My mum bought the rest to match them. Nice!
Reunion with my JC mates. They never fail to amuse me. Keke~
Shall end off here. Looking fwd to svc tml!
