Tuesday, February 26, 2008
I wonder why we always choose the most unconventional & lok-kok place to talk.
I have decided to name our almost weekly conversations there as...
BSIC A.K.A. BUS STOP IN-CONVERSATION
Pronounce this, "Be-Sic" Yea, that's right.
Haha sounds professional? Of course, it is to highlight the fact that our conversations have been of great quality and are strictly no-no weather talks.
I must emphasise that the lok-kok place does not determine the lok-kokness of conversations we have too.
K lah, nuff' said. I am seriously crapping here. Well, it was a nice talk i must say.
I wanted to post your picture up as mentioned. But gee, I have decided to do away with being a meanie for the day, accept your pleas and you shall have what you wish!
_____________________________________________________________________
To live is Christ, to die is gain.
To live or to die?
The problem is often not the problem.
The problem is learning how to deal with the problem.
To get frustrated and angry with the problem?
Or to think through other alternatives and solve the problem?
Problems don't go away. Till you learn to fix them.
Then you grow. And face a new problem.
Sulk or smile.
Sink or swim.
Your attitude determines your altitude.
_____________________________________________________________________
Role models. Children see. Children do. Thought provoking.