There're days where things are done for the sake of survival. There're days you're doing things for the sake of maintenance. And there're just days you're doing them for the sake of growth. My patience is running out. Don't let me act in frustration. Remember to cultivate the fruit of the Spirit.
I have been blessed by Pastor Ulf's message. For times, I have often feared. Fear this, fear that. I used to wonder where my gungho-ness has gone to. But now I understand. I had left a door open. Fear has crippled me over the years. It is not just good to break the influence once. I have to break it continually. Again and again. So simple yet often we neglect this. It is good to be cautious and act with wisdom. It is bad to fear and withdraw with pride.
A "Fear not" for everyday.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. Yes, I will strengthen you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. ______________________________________________________________ Happy Birthday my lil bro! Its been amazing 4 years since we met. Yes, we have been through good & bad times. Those times of hard knocks & great victories. I want to thank God for your standing by. For being faithful and always encouraging. Sure you will have challenges ahead... But I'm praying & believing in you. Build the foundation, drink from the fountain. What God has promised, it shall be done for you. Man of God, love Him and shine for Him. And that you may know Him...(Phil 3:7-14)
_____________________________________________________________________
You know that ppl are really worried for you... When precious dad comes to ask you the same question like the rest. Father! Pls stop all the "naggings"....I'm drowning in the pile! Anyway I'm looking forward to meeting Mel tomorrow! Hurray! And its her birthday too! I wonder what her students will do to her keke~
Leaving house for another wedding...wahaha its the 4th one this year. I have 1 more in 2 weeks' time... Wedding wedding go away, come again another day.