Sunday, November 30, 2008

32 days

GSIF has been awesome, I must say. I was sitting down there listening to Jet Li and I just thought... "A man without His Spirit is able to do great things. A man with His Spirit will do far greater." "If the man who is self-conscious can be motivated and achieve more. A man who is kingdom-conscious should be far more motivated and can achieve much more." Then I met a producer who challenged me to do something about my desire. He asked me, "What would you do with a dollar?" "I would pump it into what I believe for..." "No! You have to learn to use a dollar and make it two." I was seriously dumbfounded. It only convinced me that it is not just enough to have a good heart. I don't think I'm ever cut out to be a true-blue business person. But I should not excuse myself of not knowing the internal affairs of the business world. What Dr AR Bernard shared has just been ringing in my head throughout the forum. Money, power and fame. They are not the ends that one should pursue. They are the means to bring you to the end. I need to get the message out. I am really provoked. Been sitting down for too long. Like ARGH. ____________________________________________________________________ And I thought of the word You gave me a year ago. And I thought of the other word You revealed in Taiwan 3 months ago. And I know all I'm ever experiencing and having right now... Is because of You. You orchestrated them all. I really don't want to live a single day... regretting. or even taking things lightly. I want to live each day... with gratitude. with purpose. Forgive me for those myopic moments. I'm starting to see the bigger picture. And things are falling in place. ____________________________________________________________________ I am coming back to the topic of humility again. A new level.