Thursday, November 20, 2008

Asia Conference Day 1

Happy Birthday to my Boss! I've learnt lotsa from her. My mentor in so many ways. Salutes to her; she has done great! Many more fulfilling days ahead for her. Blessed. Smiles. _____________________________________________________________________ My colleagues are funny lah. I can literally hear them laughing like NOW in my head! They have featured me in the latest story. I have no intention to be near the wild. No offense, but I really don't like animals. Stars are one of my favourites but not in that matter. HAHAHA. But nonetheless, I am amused. ______________________________________________________ 真的很感动。 一直在哭。 觉得有点丢脸,可是就是停不住。 It just meant so much. Like what A.LO said, it is all worth what we're doing. I totally agree. Our lives has just begun. If I were given a second chance, I would gladly do it again. He never said that everyone would understand... Only an inscription - Trust & Obey.