Wednesday, November 26, 2008
The lights, the decor, the carols.
The time of Christmas is here.
I really love this season.
I've been to Orchard twice this month.
And its a privilege, like to really walk through the stores.
Yea, i'm happy. Even without buying anything.
Good Sheryl. No impulsivity. Haha.
Sadly, the lights aren't as pretty as before.
But the serene melodies make up for the lack.
Its remembering our Saviour's birth.
But also moments where we get to look back and reflect.
The time to question the pace of our lives.
To review the decisions and courses - the good and not so good ones.
Life lessons of various price tags.
Pitfalls that bruised and pained.
Sweet victories that barely stayed long for one to savor.
The pulling down of strongholds.
The establishment of foundations.
Transitions of many...
Of separations and reunions.
The secret waits and the waves of truth.
I love the time of Christmas.
A time to put things in order...
For closure.
With thankfulness and glee.
There's always something magical in the air in this season too.
Not forgetting my fave day is nearing too.
Smiles.
_____________________________________________________________________
There's so much I want to share like how we used to.
But I guess busyness has kept us apart.
I got to accept that things are no longer the same.
Maybe I should really back off.
_______________________________________________________________________
Simple.
Moved.