Thursday, November 27, 2008

Doing my proposal, I kinda got stuck.
Decided to upload like pics of eons ago.
Hehe. Enjoy the moments.
Loves.

Happy belated Bday Shaun.

Shaunie is someone who is always there to avail himself. He is my faithful companion in those jerky bus rides. Thankie Shaunie! Hehe. And I love this name =P

Modestos desserts. Yummy! Love the skyscrapers. I'm still very much a city gal. Respect the gals alright. Don't mess with 'em. Hah!
I felt so silly doing these shots. Esp in public. But we had great great fun.
I laughed like crazy that night. Till yirong said, "Sheryl, this is my first time hearing you laughed like that."
And a closure in a fun way. Smiles. Love ya guys.
Our dream team. Blessed.
The new separation and old reunion.
We were so stressed over the camp and everything else.
Sha bought lollis and so we said, "LICK IT!"
I "DEMANDED" specials from Sakae.
And they gave her this. Haha.
Bday gal with balloon.
And she said, "It feels so hospitalised." O well. Would you want a Tweety or Mickey next year then?
Hee.
we ate SO MUCH.
Our "Oh so satisfied" look.
My 2 pretty gals to celebrate their special days.
Behold the 2 Highnesses, Queen R and Queen M.
Ai brought me to DFS. And the white Xmas tree was so pretty!!! I took a dainty pose here. Haha at least I tried.
Shh. =P
Congrats to Iris, Shaun n Jon who were baptised.
And it was by TYP!!! What a privilege! And haha someone can now say, "Hey dude, I have a cert." Finally. Hee.
Hee. Saboed.
You will probably avoid M&Ms for awhile too.
Esp red and orange ones.
My CD aka Creative Director.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
Your cards are really good.
I appreciate your taste and choice of buys.
Loves.
Christmas arrived in Oct.
ML and I were ultra shocked.
I couldn't believe it till I took a pix.
Hehe. Evidence k.
Mel and pretty lil gal.
She's so poised at such a tender age.
So sweet!
Mel, one of my best confidante.
Blessed and honored to be there.
Congrats! He's really a good good good man.
Oli would totally agree.
Shokudo at Raffles City. I was lil disappointed.
But I do like the atmos.
4/10?
And Howdy would definitely remember why this face.
Haha another evidence.
Together with Lau & Howdy. The fellowship is worth the 3o mins of walk.
My partner at work was nice. She gave me this. I just hope it doesn't run away. Anytime.
Ok, I wanted to put your pic but I took it off.
Cos I remembered what you said. Haha thanks for bringing me to MOF.
I am not a dessert person. But anytime for you if you've sweet cravings again.
And I tell you, I went to one of the coolest places in SG!
The Mint Museum of Toys!
And hey, i finally can spell M-U-S-E-U-M right! Yea!
My wish came true! We had a wonderful tour guide who orientated us around.
Sharing meaningful stories of the different toys displayed.
I'd love to go back again!
And the cafe's pretty cool.
Shall we go there gals?
Year end. Or else my MacDonalds!
Not a request but a demand here!
Haha.
The dispute between the English & Americans.
Therefore, the consequences faced by Mickey.
He got caught in between.
Sorry for him.
And Casper had a human GF.
I didn't know that.
They had like so many classics - snoopy, popeye, felix the cat, etc. But where is GARFIELD???
My fave orange cat is MIA. =(
Astro's sista.
Ain't this cool lah! I wanted to take a pic with it.
But the children were there. Haha.
I figured my bro would love this place to the max too.
Haha. O well, I've got an idea.
I often wonder his capacity to imagine. My fave upcoming artist! I am his fan. Watch him!
Lewis with his new found beauty. Mesmerised.
Journeying back to...
Hollywood! I recalled queues, sweat and above all, awesome presence =]
Yum yum. Its really good!

So yep, the end for now. I read Lau's entry. Maybe my wishlist will come soon too. Hee stay tuned. Nights.