xoxo.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
26 days
LOUD is over. Awesome!
Yeah! Clap Clap. Salutes to P.
2010 Fest! Hee.
________________________________________________________________
I get to eat my comfort food for the past 2 days.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8!
Haha 8 fishballs in total. Yeah! Happy!
________________________________________________________________
Sometimes, you will meet new people to un-learn and re-learn.
I felt like I was jerked out of the familiar way.
And entered into a new zone.
I've been treading with caution.
I am not discouraged.
But I was really upset.
Yet after today, I have to say...
There's still much to know about life.
And how ppl feel, think and cope with experiences.
I saw things from 0-24.
Not from a lifespan of 100.
It has been a pinch.
But it is worth the lesson this week.
To understand.
________________________________________________________________
I read yours and yours and yours.
Yea it was a good time. And its TIME.
Oh Yah. Why ah? Ah Chun didn't appear.
Tsk. Wasted. HAHAHA.
And J, the GG bug has obviously caught hold of you!
And Happy Birthday to You.
My dearest Fantastic-Adorable-Nevergiveup-Gal.