Monday, July 14, 2008

Ya know, I just thought the msg is really for you today.

When people don't respond to how you expected, deal with the failed expectations rightly.

Don't need to do things to cover up the insecurities and pains.

Just be honest. Because experiences do sting.

Your true value is really not based on your achievements nor recognition.

First and foremost, know this...

You're precious to Him.

Regardless.

You're precious to Him.

Regardless.

You're precious to Him.

Regardless.

You're precious to Him.

Your greatest value is not based on men.

Your greatest value is your value to Him, our Abba.

Love you =]

____________________________________________________________________

I cried. My heart just break when I remembered.

____________________________________________________________________

I will miss Linda.

She's away till Feb.

Then away for good.

I will always remember the growing years together.

____________________________________________________________________

I am really looking forward to Taiwan trip.

Shop and eat. Shop and eat. Shop and eat.

Muahaha. And I really want to go New Life!!!

I slept like a log again today till 930pm.

Tired. Off to lala land.