Surprise for Sha. She was stunned.
Glad she loved it. We all had fun. Yea!
Always amazed on how she spins forth creative ideas.
MacDonald Birthday Party! Mingli, I organize for u? Haha.
Lunch with PET. More eating. Couldn't stomach the good food.
No food. No good. Nonetheless, we were pleased that PET likes the GG.
Not Good Game, folks. Its GUCCI GLASSES. Ahem.
Rene is truly black belt in buying gifts. Blessed to have her with us.
Dreams. Taking on different meanings.
Unable to articulate clearly. Thrown back & forth.
Confusion. I need a revelation. Unveil & reveal.
Caffine-deficient + Medicine-overdose = Battle with Zzz monsie.
Thank you for all understanding. I am grateful.
Sink not. Failure. Sing forth. Victory.
Thank you for spending time with me. You're always busy.
But you never fail to stop and hear me out. Grateful.
Read. Pregnant "Man" gave birth to baby girl via Reuters.
In ridiculous amazement. I fwd, fwd, fwd n said, "Read this!"
Received 2 same responses, "What is the world getting on?" Chuckles.
Plugged. Leadership by Pst Phil.
Add to knowledge, understanding. Add to understanding, wisdom.
1821. 180200.
OSSYLTWAHWAPRCSINDONS.
Looking forward to Stationery Exhibition tml. Cool!
No more vomitting. No more nauseous feeling. No more diarrhoea.
Be Healed!