15 recent things...
1. I am addicted to Maggi Mee (Curry flavour).
2. I became the "liability" for a day.
3. My bruise is the size of 2 50 cents coins.
4. I have finished 2 boxes of durians over the past 3 days.
5. People have been trying to matchmake me.
6. I am salad-phobic. Raws are no longer appealing.
7. I fall asleep with my lights on. Almost every night.
8. My stomach has been embarassing me with weird sudden groanings.
9. I thought of joining the Nike run. To get the goodie bag & leave.
10. I praise people and nobody believes me. WHY? Haha.
11. For moments, I really didn't want to leave for Taiwan.
12. Finally 45KG. I have been snacking A LOT.
13. I am starting to wear more shorts.
14. I disturb someone with dead fishes. HAHA.
15. I am short of M vitamins and i miss GSS SHOPPING!
____________________________________________________________________
Thank you for the grace.
I almost came close to become cynical.
Renewed my mind.
Helps can be difficult.
Nasty beats more than nice treats.
"Urgent!", "Dying!", "Must help me."
My patience did run dry.
Till a new word came.
Its good to be myopic at times.
And I need You in that.
As I voice,
Be my voice.
Seeing them through your eyes.
Don't give up!
____________________________________________________________________
Updates on ECP soon. Mems, check out soon.
We. Wii. We will Wii. Stay tuned this fri.
1821180210.