[Inner world]
She danced. To be unafraid.
To protect the temple.
To love and discipline.
To build the distinctive.
To build the distinctive.
To protect the regained freedom.
Right living, right standards.
She saw, Courage: Boldness, Confidence.
Dislike the smell of plastic bags.
Abhor the bumpy taxi rides.
Abhor the bumpy taxi rides.
Uncomfortable stomach churnings.
In the midst...
Nothing said from the big one.
So she shouts, "STAY ON!"
EAT, THINK, DREAM: 180200.
She read, "I don't dream at night. I dream all day..."
The best part.
"I DREAM FOR A LIVING."
She remember this song...
"How awesome is this place
The gate of heaven
The gate of heaven
How awesome is this place
Here's where I found you
Gave me a new life & a family
Made my dreams dance for joy..."
Love. Compassion.
Insomnia. Watching Miami Ink 2.
More just tattoos. They speak stories.
More pictures!
Pretty!
























