Saturday, July 26, 2008

[A-not-too-friendly entry] I met the most unreasonable today. Things didn't start out well. The bricks were piling up. I reckon the efforts would be futile. Clarifications made; Explanations debated. With each reason, came a counter-reason. An ego had been bruised. A perception had been formed. With that, the unreasonable became very upset. Damage was done; the unreasonable could accept nothing. No matter what I said. To the unreasonable... I was wrong to call as I raised expectations. I was wrong to seek info as I did not trust the unreasonable. I was wrong to step in as I would only make matters worse. I was wrong indeed. I actually believe that the unreasonable will appreciate good intentions. Sher, please throw away your naivety! There and then, I yelled on the inside. "If not for your loved ones, I wouldn't want to either!" I honestly wanted to ROAR at the unreasonable. But still, I smiled as I spoke. I do not want to throw the rest into chaos. Dissonance then? Yes. He said, "Sheryl, I thought you are angry." I am. She said, "Sheryl is hiding behind her smiles." I am. I am sorry that I need to stereotype. But the unreasonable is really... UNREASONABLE AND IRRITATING! ARGH. That was really my limit. ___________________________________________________________________ I know the unreasonable will not be the last. I really need the love that comes from above. Don't let such persons be deterrents or reasons... To stop what I am doing now. For in my heart, I still want to.... Carry on with faith, hope and love. [Help me.]