Thursday, May 1, 2008

Had a heavy case today. 2 and 1/2 hours of direct casework. Felt so drained after meeting both mother and child. Thank God mentor was there. I need to be more proactive. Some things to take note: 1. Staging the platform for both parties to share. 2. Allowing both parties to be heard. One by one. 3. To set homeworks for both. Follow up in the next meeting. 4. Wrapping the session on a positive note. Conclusion is impt. Essentials: 1. Positive reinforcement 2. Stating the truth 3. Being directive Like what was shared in meeting, we are to "disciple" our clients... Bringing them from where they are now to where they can be. _______________________________________________________________ May's desires 1. To go Maad. 2. To watch Ironman. 3. To go back *******. 4. Doing more drawings. 5. Get a purple dress! 6. More to come... __________________________________________________________________ Thank you Rong. I had a nice time from hearing your updates. I will be there for the first fitting! And did QC on photos we took just now. Not nice at all. Buay Tahan now. SLEEP. Good night.