The week had been good.
Praying has become delightful.
I still believe. I still hold fast.
Praying has become delightful.
I still believe. I still hold fast.
To my beloved lady, I am praying.
Hold on. Hang on. Keep on.
Sure it will take time. But...
You can conquer and overcome.
He gives strength to the weak.
Trust Him. No matter what.
Ya know, I still believe in you. =]
Ok gals, what you said is true.
Who knows, I may be like that in future?
*cross fingers*
Who knows, I may be like that in future?
*cross fingers*
Some photos.
Haha with my dear Oh-Old-Opps Friend.
My pretty girl, brave and strong!Making a difference to save a life!
*applause*
My parents and their friends. E Outram gathering.40+ years of friendship. Amazing!
Dinner celebrating Canon James Wong's 50th Anniversary in Ministry.Looking back, I have known who he is since the days when I was just a young JC gal.
If not, for this great man of God, many of us would not be where we are today.
Seeing his comrades. Seeing his fruits. I am deeply impressed.

Went to South West CLN today. We did clay for bonding.
Interesting! I made a torch!
Fan the flame. Of passion and compassion.
Interesting! I made a torch!
Fan the flame. Of passion and compassion.
To warm hearts amidst the cold hard reality.
I am reminded of what I asked.
Thank you God. Smiles.
"I'm captivated by Your love in me..."