Sunday, May 4, 2008
Opps I did it again. All my Singapore Flyer photos & videos are gone.
I have a love-hate relationship with my beloved N82.
It has the ability to get me all hyped up and sets me in a helpless mode at times.
Nonetheless, I shall just move on.
My only regret: I took a very nice pic with mum this evening.
It is officially GONE FOREVER!
Ok last whine: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Done. Next...
I wonder if you will ever read my blog.
My only contact with you has been reduced to just smses.
I have no clear understanding to what is in your heart.
May be fears, may be guilt, may be weariness.
May be thinking that you don't meet expectations.
May be thinking that you will never be good enough.
These are just guesses from my part.
If it is difficult for you to say anything now, I can wait.
But I just want you to know that beyond any reasons...
I still love you.
And I still believe in you.
He is still extending His hand to you.
His grace is sufficient for you.
And I hope I can still be a pillar of support to you.
Awaiting for our next meet.
The lowest point has only one way out.
Upward and upward and upward.
Cheering you on, my beloved friend.
Smiles.
Amazing how You would reveal.
Pray more, pray more, pray more, Sher.
Marked: 4th May 2008.
Happy Birthday Sebbie and Daddy!
I am proud of these 2 men in my life.
The former, a man of childlike faith.
I pray that you will be a man who always obey God.
A lover of truth and a lover of His Word.
May you be used mightily in the latter days.
I am blessed because of your existence.
Thank you, Sebbie.
The latter, a man of stability and strength.
Though a man of few words, you have always make me feel secured.
I am who I am today because of you.
Your hard work and love for us is spoken through daily actions.
I see the faithfulness of God through you.
I am praying for your salvation.
Thank you, papa.
Heartfelt.
Plan for tomorrow: clear backlog & gym.