Sunday, May 4, 2008
Finally.
Resting on my bed.
First thing - Cleared my BF! Yea!!!
Its been good 6 months of commitment.
Was pretty challenging but God has been good!
Thankful. I want to be more prepared the next round.
BIG SMILES.
Have been battling giddy spells. It just feels awful...
Cab rides have no longer been as enjoyable as before.
Each time, I will just keep confessing in my heart.
"God be my healer; I am healed in Jesus' name."
I really need healing in this area.
There are many things in my heart.
Good ones, not-so-good ones.
Feeling burdened, but not down.
Feeling tired, but not weary.
Feeling stuck, but not helpless.
Days that I wish I would die more to my flesh.
And yield more to the spirit.
It is a continuous battle.
But I must never say die to put up a good fight.
For in You, I am more than a conqueror. Amen.
I was a bit surprised by certain things I said.
Never thought I would speak in such a manner.
Inevitably, I realise I am changing.
Work has been a tad overwhelming this week.
Prob Vic's not around too. Why didn't she take me along?
Her absence reveals the extensive coverage of her JD.
I felt bad that I couldn't make things happen for a client.
I thought if Vic is in charge, prob things would be different.
Nonetheless, I LEARNT from here.
Sher, pls learn to be more efficient and effective.
With God's grace and through prayer.
I will grow. Yea.
Meantime I'd still pray, "Vic, quickly fly back from Aust!"
Haha. Smiles.
Praying with the dept have been awesome!
A simple prayer meeting. Caught a vision.
My heart broke. And I was left crying.
Reveal more, Father.
To do what I see from You.
To speak what I hear from You.
Abba Father.
Going to Singapore Flyer later.
Excited. Relatives will be there too.
Good time to catch up and fellowship.
Dad's birthday too! Family time at night!
Looking forward to good food too. Yum yum.
Officially dozing off.
SWEET DREAMS TO ALL.