Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hmmm to the first you-know-who... Your entry was short and ambiguous. I don't know what has happened. Pls do share in our next meet. Hope to be a listening ear to you. To the second you-know-who... 你虽然行过死荫的山谷, 也不怕遭受伤害, 因为他与你同在, 他的杖他的竿都安慰你... He is your Shepherd. Smiles. Cheering you on. I had a tough day. I whined throughout the hours. But I still want to have a good attitude... And a composed spirit. Help, O Lord! To you, my beautiful lady... Pledge your heart to be loyal to Him. Set your eyes firmly on His vision. Holding your hand and walking together... With you. Heb 12:1-3 (The Message) Discipline in a Long-Distance Race Do you see what this means—all these pioneers who blazed the way, all these veterans cheering us on? It means we'd better get on with it. Strip down, start running—and never quit! No extra spiritual fat, no parasitic sins. Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we're in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed—that exhilarating finish in and with God—he could put up with anything along the way: Cross, shame, whatever. And now he's there, in the place of honor, right alongside God. When you find yourselves flagging in your faith, go over that story again, item by item, that long litany of hostility he plowed through. That will shoot adrenaline into your souls! (Wow! A speech with gusto - to provoke and convict!) I will own before I own. I will have before I have. Taking authority.