Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The kingdom of God is about relationships.
And the anointing flows through relationships.

Like what Pst shared...
When you are young, your mentor calls you.
Now that you are older, you need to press into your mentor's life.

I need mentors in my life.
People who can help me grow.
In all aspects of life.

Thank God that He has answered my prayers.
Now, the ball is in my hands.
I need to press in more.
__________________________________________________________________________________


Listening is a skill.
I hear and listen. But of late, I realise I need to listen more.

Hearing is with the ears.
But listening is with the ears, the mind & heart.

Maybe there are always a lot of things surrounding me.
Therefore I sometimes choose the easier and more convenient way.
To hear. But that's when my mind and heart are inactive.

I met a client today. After that, I was told, "You need to be more pastoral."
I understood what she meant. I was tired and a little off.
I was doing but not really serving.
I was hearing but not really listening.

As I talked to another her tonight, I heard a voice telling me, "Listen."
When I listened, I noticed the difference.
My mind and heart became active.
Sensitized; Looking beyond the mere words spoken.
A blueprint appeared in my mind.

I left, praying for her.
Circumstances don't change immediately.
But I asked God to help her.
To carry back the peace & wisdom into her world.

Holy Spirit, help me despite my weaknesses.
Not to yield to the old way of doing things.
Grant me the strength to always listen.
Let love be the reason & motivation.

Let my greatest aim in life be love.
____________________________________________________________________________________




What an unnatural smile of mine here.
But still, baby's super cute in this! =]