Monday, April 14, 2008

Yea! Thank God for the new HP!
However, I am still figuring out the new functions.
The "IT-SAVVY" me had problems switching HP to silent mode.
I panicked for a moment when svc started. Haha~
__________________________________________________________________________________

Jabez - The 4 things he prayed for.
The only other man called out to God in 1 Chronicles.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Sher, keep on going.
Have a breakthrough spirit!
BSIC friend - Loss for words but praying for you!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Back to my new phone. I am so fascinated by the camera!
Loving it! This is amazing! I can go snap-snap-snap with greater joy!!!
To mingli and fang, let's take pictures together too! Haha~


334! This picture is for you. Taken illegally!!!

Beauty queen (beside me) is still ever pretty!

Beauty queen and OLD young man!

Wang Yong with his new found skill!

Another shot of his accomplishment!

Wang Yong gave the star to me. Yeah!

Another shot with beauty queen. Hehe!

No. 1 scare tactic failed.

No. 2 scare tactic failed as well.

Sillified daydream.

Sillified daydreamers.

An ENORMOUS task.

Choo learning to be feminine.

Contemplating red shoes.

Dinner with parents @ West Coast Mkt. Yum!



Title: Mountain. 1 Cor 13:2

Title: Old & New. 2 Cor 5:17

Title: River. John 4

Title: Abundant Life. John10:10

Title: Breakthrough. I like this best!





Thank God for Mondays! =)