Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Random thoughts...

You know those times when you can't put across certain things with the appropriate words. It can be frustrating. Sometimes I wish I could be more eloquent. More vocal. Or expressive. At times I identify with Moses. I whined, "God, I can't speak..." But really, I just have to accept the fact while I don't have the gift of the gab... I can consciously work on my usage of words... Even if it means to rehearse to communicate effectively. O, help me in my weakness.

I like late nights. The serenity that draws me. Beautifully quiet as the world slips into slumber. There are days when everything seems to be too noisy. I need the standstill to balance the confusion I face at times.

Been reading blogs. I enjoy the writings of others. Never fails to inspire & encourage me. Knowing that I'm not alone facing battles. Because they chose bravery, they move on. Therefore, I want to be brave too.

I bought CDs today. I'm starting to appreciate music. Smiles.