Saturday, September 29, 2007

Okay, i shall do some confession here. I'm moving over to CHCSA It has been confirmed I have many concerns at hand Am i up to it? Am i ready? Am i capable enough? Am i bold to fight the cause? On the other hand... Thank God for these great friends. Through them, i've learnt a lot Picking myself from mistakes... Boldness to try out the unfamiliar... Creativity to think the unconventional... Excellence in whatever tasks at hand... Well I'm not exactly there... but i welcome these opportunities To be moulded, to be shaped Fashioning in place I'm glad my mentor is there To be in the same environment It was hard going at times But i would rather be uncomfortable Than lose any chance to learn and serve Things are picking up I've learnt to observe I don't need to receive orders all the time I observe and ask what my leader wants I don't need explicit directions all the time I observe and question where my leaders wants If I'm not around, I can't observe If I'm not around, I can't learn and serve Thank you for more of such chances It takes a lot to swim with the big fishes But well it's definitely more exciting Anyway I'm watching a chinese pugilist tv serial now Like to watch these shows when ppl fight their guts out You see them plot against one another This plan fail and the group is defeated That plan works and the group triumps in victory You watch that winners don't win all the time You watch that losers don't lose all the time But one principle always stands at the end Good will always triumph over evil. Haha i am a sucker for these shows. I'm resting at home. And this is rare. Ate some wrong food yest. Again. Maybe i shld invest in some sanctifying product. Spray on every food that i am to partake... Alright, i'm just thinking loud. Lalalalalala....