Finally seen a doc AGAIN today. Diagnosed with gastric flu.
The clinic asst doesn't even need me to write my name.
Remembers not just my face but my beautiful name too. Sigh.
Wasting money. Popping med tt'd be flushed down the toilet bowls eventually.
I need to walk in good health. Walk, walk, walk in good health. Amen.
I'm kinda in a daze. My SE project's in slow progress.
Been doing the work since noon, not counting dinner n toilet visits.
Need to be more efficient in fine-tuning the curriculum.
Despite the daze and arduous efforts of doing research...
I'm still enjoying myself. Serious. Haha masochistic i should say.
Laboring hard now to see the fruits someday.
Been thinking about my future. Been thinking about life.
Been thinking about where God wants to bring me to.
Been thinking about my family. Been thinking about ministry.
Been thinking about the youths. Been thinking about Outram.
Been thinking about missions. Been thinking about China.
Hmmm...at this point, i have no full picture of what lies ahead.
But i know i can trust in You without understanding everthing.
You know the thoughts You think towards me.
Plans to give me a future and a hope.
So i am assured. i can carry on.
Took Seventeen mag to read in the loo.
Coverage on accessories. Haha my faves.
Told my friends before. Festish for accessories.
I can walk away without buying clothes.
But i can't keep my eyes off shoes, bags n jewelleries.
I am a shopholic for accessories. Keke.
Bought 4 pairs of shoes and 1 pair of glasses.
Had to "beg" mingli to take my shoes home.
Haha well every lady has her weakness.
I just happen to fall under the spell of accessories.
Prayer for today
- a pure heart
- greater sensitivity towards the HS
- faithfulness & integrity
- creativity and boldness
- greater capacity to serve the community
- anointing and discernment
- family salvation
Heading back to SE. Efficiency pls.

To love life and live life to the fullest...