Sunday, September 23, 2007

If I don't care, I won't bother explaining. If I don't mind, I won't bother addressing. If I don't bother explaining and addressing... It just means i'm too tired to say anymore... Or it just means i'm taking time to assess our relationship. I bother to get angry because you matter. I bother to deal with the issues because your attitudes matter. I bother to address your attitudes because your character matter to Him. I will stop being bothered if you persist in not bothering. I will stop caring if you persist in not caring. I will stop minding if you do not mind where you are stuck at. I know when are those times people give excuses. I know when are those times people give reasons. I know because i've done all these before. Don't think i'm a fool if i don't say anything. I don't say much because i believe time is needed for change. Therefore don't play the fool by fooling around. You know those times excuses are given. You know those times reasons are given. Start walking in truth and be honest with yourself. It is tough but better to walk in total honesty. Than to deceive yourself and thinking others are deceived. I'm willing...if you're willing. I'm prepared to go the extra mile...if you want to go. I'm ready to stick by you through thick and thin...if you're ready. I'm tired of hearing reasons or excuses at times... Don't let me fall to the catergory of being sick and tired. That's when i may decide to draw the line... Let's walk in truth together. And grow in love together. Win this race together. Shall we?