In those moments…
You know that you are being brought back to the very same situations where you once tasted defeat, betrayal and the unpredictable nature of men.
For awhile…
You avoided, resisted and refused to face them.
Still, you know that avoidance is just a temporary solution.
But now…
You will choose to face them…come what may.
Are there not fears and worries of what had happened would happen again?
Yes, but all things work out good to those who love the Lord.
Are there not doubts that there may be problems?
Yes, but He will give wisdom and guidance to those who lack and ask for it.
At this point, you awake and you know you must.
The coward steps out and chooses strength and courage.
The winds bring forth the whispers of doubts.
But you shut the voices of deception.
Silence the mouths of the accuser and trickster.
And you stand firm in faith.
Build the walls of defense.
Protect the bond of unity.
Nehemiah did so, so can you.
Your trust is not in men, but in God.
If He allows it, then He will sustain you.
If He is for you, who can be against you?
To go through them again…
Another moment to lean on Him for grace and wisdom.
The opportune time to overcome and breakthrough.
Therefore, be discerning. Therefore, be ready.
_________________________________________________
I have been hard and firm.
Because I know if you do not learn to tame your tongue now…
It will be a hindrance to your growth and service to Him.
There is a way to express openly without being offensive.
Choose your words with care.
I have always believe in you.
_________________________________________________
“But David strengthened himself in the Lord his God…”
Another revelation to share.
_________________________________________________
I am glad that God you spoke through men.
I really believe that your time is not over there yet.
Joseph and his tenacity.
Amen to this.
_________________________________________________
Yes! We finally put a foot forward to do something for our new house.
The whole conceptualizing of every part of the house felt great.
I can finally say I have a property under my name now! LOL.
Not forgetting that we need 30 years (but believing for lesser years) to fully own the flat.
We realized that the previous owner had forgotten to close the lids of the toilet bowls and we were ambushed by a troop of mosqies. Xin couldn’t stand them. He went on to purchase the amazing green weapon, Baygon and did a counter-attack on them. “Die mosqies die!” One of the rare times, I see him being so paranoid. I stood there with his mum, giggling.
But even as we stepped into that place, I am really thankful that God answered our prayers.
We prayed for a quiet serene environment.
We prayed for a corner unit.
And we got what we asked for.
Remembering the night before and the nights that followed the purchase…
It was really tough.
But I do believe that it is our miracle house, a place that He has blessed us with.
I think of the days ahead, 8 more months to being a wife.
I laughed at the thought of being a Mrs.
Scary but exciting all at once.
I pray that God will lead and guide us as we move on to the next phase of life.
To my dear Westerner friends, don’t pangseh me hor.
Come and makan with me in the East in future ah. LOL.
___________________________________________________
Meantime…
Praying to be more disciplined and praying to disciple.