Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pondering…

Stepping into the different situations…

The confusion within; the stillness of air.

The heightened expectations; the shocking disappointments.

The stickiness of comfort zone; the jerking discomfort of danger zones.

The confronting voice; the passive withdrawal.

The deployment of plans; the unfolding of His will.

The unwilling speaks; the desire to be made willing.

His; Hers.

The stark contrasts.

________________________________________________

“I don’t think that you are running away…perhaps you just need this time to know what you really really want.”

The Lord show you the way.

_________________________________________________

I am just thankful for your sharing today.

I have made up my mind.

I won’t give up on them.

I guess its true like what you said…

It is just not over for me yet.

I think, I smell, I feel, I act.

Revival.

_________________________________________________

I like watching those shows.

Perhaps in the midst…

It is a reminder that I should not be cowardly.

The boldness displayed provokes me.

__________________________________________________

I guess with each new thing along the way, I start to know you more.

I am not afraid to stand by you.

__________________________________________________

A song that I have been singing lately...

“You give and take away…

But still my heart will say…

Blessed be the name of the Lord…”

I trust in You.