Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thoughts...

Ok I seriously concussed today. I really dislike the feeling of aching joints and the fluctuating body temperature. Arghhh. I will be well. I will be in good health. I will be strong. Amen. Amen and amen.
____________________________

Sitting down, I pondered at the possibilities and the speed of the ideas being generated. I must say, I am amazed. I wonder how long will I come to that level of experience and be able to speak with confidence concerning what I'm good at.

Thinking about fulfillment,

Experience + expertise = good combi

Empowering of HS + experience + expertise = better combi

Empowering of HS + engagement of mentors and like-minded ppl + experience + expertise = sounds like a perfect combi

Eh random...
_________________________________

I realize and experience the significant difference of...

"I don't want" vs "I want"

The removal of "don't" is not just the removal of 4 letters. Somehow, it leads to the removal of "impossible" thinking.

A paradigm shift.

I want, so I will and therefore, i can.

Welcome, I m possible.
_______________________________

As much as the scenes can get quite gruesome...

I'm constantly drawn by the presence of vision, devotion and valor.

Teach me how to.


Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!